SKI BOOTS TESTING MACHINES
The Ski Boot Testing Machine is an electromechanical testing system designed to meet the testing needs of ski boot manufacturers. Featuring a robust brushless motor, it ensures the application of high forces and speeds to evaluate the performance of ski boots. The integrated Test Center software simplifies test management and data analysis. Additionally, the Ski Boot Testing Machine is equipped with a rebound device, a subsystem designed to assess the elastic performance of ski boots.
- Continuous closed-loop control in real-time
- Achieve a peak torque of 1600 Nm
- Attain a maximum rotational speed of 180°/s
- Equipped with an integrated climatic chamber capable of reaching -40°C
- Capture load cell and rotational displacement data at a rate of 1 kHz
- Automatically detect ski boot breakage
- Automatically identify the natural angle of the ski boot
Walking simulations with extreme environments
Powerful brushless guarantees high force and speed
Total autonomy of the vehicle
Possibility of simulating various real skiing conditions
HP ski boot testing machine is an electromechanical machine built to fulfill the requirements of the R&D and quality control departments of all ski boot manufacturers. The powerful brushless motor guarantees high forces and speeds applied to the boot.
The machine is also equipped with a rebound device. This subsystem has the function of evaluating the elastic performance of ski boots.
The Test Center platform, which is integrated into the machine, enables easy test management and data processing. The interface offers real-time data acquisition with a convenient comparison of load cycles.