Easy test management with our software
Our climatic cells are designed to be used either stand-alone or in combination with mechanical test machines, produced either by STEP Lab or by third parties. The climatic cells can be controlled independently or interfaced with the Test Center/strong> software that manages all the machines we produce.
Thanks to the integration of the two systems, it is possible to carry out unattended tests involving variations in thermo-mechanical load cycles.
- Internal temperature adjustable from -70°C to 180°C with ± 1°C accuracy
- Sub-zero temperatures obtained by refrigeration cycle and not with liquid nitrogen injection for a simple and economic management
- Available with glazed and heated doors for perfect visibility of the tests in progress
- Possibility to manage temperature ramps and cycles
- Seamlessly integrated with the Software Center for automated management of thermo-mechanical test cycles
- Possibility to manage the humidity inside the cell up to 95%.
- The climatic cells are designed to be used either stand-alone or in conjunction with mechanical testing machines, manufactured by STEP Lab or third parties.