We choose Epsilon as a partner because of their experience of over forty years developing state-of-the-art products. At their facility in Jackson, Wyoming, they design and build strain gauges for testing all over the world. Strain gauges are available for testing almost any engineering material, including metals, composites, plastics, ceramics, elastomers, geomaterials (e.g. rock, concrete, and asphalt), and biomaterials such as bone.
- Our manufacturers are the most important globally
- 36 models are available in more than thousands of variants
- Epsilon is accredited by A2LA to the international calibration standard ISO/IEC 17025 and certified by DNV to the international quality management system standard ISO 9001.
- Epsilon uses a laser interferometer to increase the accuracy of much of what we measure.
- We sell both optical and contact extensometers