CALIBRATION AND VERIFICATION
Maintaining data accuracy, integrity and traceability even remotely thanks to our digital rapid interface system.
Step Lab offers calibrations of the highest quality, offering a wide range of calibration services both in the factory and on-site.
- By using strain-gage instrumented alignment transducers, STEP Lab ensures a high degree of comparability with customer-specific specimen dimensions (fit).
- Specific geometry data can be converted via strain-gage.
- Alignment service can be performed together with inspection and calibration, thus avoiding additional travel costs.
- Alignment measurement is fast with STEP Lab’s strain-gage-compliant alignment transducers.
- Our practical TestCenter test software, with adjustment diagrams, allows direct visualization of individual alignment error components and adjustment instructions for the operator.
- Continuous graphical and numerical display of deflection results and deflection percentage.
- Accurate measurement results through inverted positioning measurement.
- Complete and detailed recording of measurement results as required by regulations.
- Test report with mechanical and electrical characteristics of STEP Lab alignment transducer.
- Everything from a single source, from counselling to the end of the process.
- Correction of alignment errors by adjustment with the optionally available alignment aid.
- Alignment measurement is also possible on machines from other manufacturers.
- STEP Lab specialists guarantee professional and personalised support for special questions and needs
As a global supplier, it has specialised factory engineers providing calibration services in Europe.
In addition, our calibration laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 and have demonstrated the competence, impartiality and performance capabilities necessary to provide our customers with a high level of confidence in the results provided by your materials testing system.