Walking simulations with extreme environments
Powerful brushless guarantees high force and speed
Total autonomy of the vehicle
Possibility of simulating various real skiing conditions
- Real-time closed-loop control
- Integrated Test Centre software
- Maximum torque applied to the boot up to 1600 Nm
- Angular speed up to 180°/s
- Integrated cold storage down to -40°C
- Load cell and rotational displacement acquired at 1 kHz
- Automatic boot breakage detection
- Automatic identification of natural ski boot angle
- Fully customizable test by automatically setting different and consecutive test cycles
HP ski boot testing machine is an electromechanical machine built to fulfill the requirements of the R&D and quality control departments of all ski boot manufacturers. The powerful brushless motor guarantees high forces and speeds applied to the boot.
The machine is also equipped with a rebound device. This subsystem has the function of evaluating the elastic performance of ski boots.
The Test Centre platform, which is integrated into the machine, enables easy test management and data processing. The interface offers real-time data acquisition with a convenient comparison of load cycles.