MULTI ACTUATOR SYSTEMS
STEP Lab offers various solutions for complex material and product testing. We realize structures with up to eight actuators, thanks to our control system and Test Center software.
At STEP Lab, our expansive range of dynamic and fatigue test systems, with a capacity of up to 200 kN, positions us as a leading manufacturer of electrical machines based on linear motors. Our systems cater to a diverse array of material and product testing applications, facilitating the simultaneous operation of various-sized actuators:
- EA Series – Electromechanical Actuators
- Ideal for tests with accelerations up to 2 g and dynamic loads reaching 200 kN
- Versatile for multi-actuator applications
- UD, HUD, and XUD Series – Electrodynamic Actuators with Linear Motors
- Capable of achieving accelerations of tens of G
- Operate at frequencies up to 300 Hz
- Sustain continuous loads of 40 kN, with peak loads reaching 80 kN
- BV Series – Torsional Actuators
- Tailored for specific testing requirements involving torsional loads
AXIAL TORSION SYSTEMS
The best solution for tensile and torsion testing. BV systems are available in a wide range of loads, with torque capacities up to 200 Nm, the compact design requires minimal space and offers a high level of rigidity and alignment.
MULTI-AXIAL TESTING SYSTEMS
Most engineering structures are affected by complex multi-axial stresses that arise from load inhomogeneity, geometry and material.
PLANAR CRUCIFORM SYSTEMS
Biaxial, low-load testing machine with four high-resolution linear drives horizontally arranged for uniaxial and biaxial testing of natural and artificial elastic tissues