Drop Test is STEP Lab’s flexible and user-friendly software for managing and analyzing impact tests. The program analyzes processes and graphically transforms the test results in real-time. Through DynamicHMI, we can customize the interface to meet individual customer requirements.
DROP WEIGHT TEST SYSTEMS
Drop Test software is indispensable for analyzing test results, but first, let’s explore our selection of Drop weight testing machines. These machines enable rigorous and precise testing, delivering dependable results to developers and engineers.
If you’d like to learn more about our complete range of impact test systems, click the link below.
Simple and intuitive operation
Impact test management
- Intelligent presets
- Drop-test provides some pre-configured defaults covering the most common impact test scenarios.
- Flexible data analysis
- Users can define unique data flows and procedures ensuring flexibility in the data processing. Drop-test reports anomalies and inconsistent results when they are outside the established parameters.
- Guided workflow
- Thanks to guided tests, setting up procedures takes only a few clicks. Users can be guided through the entire testing process with detailed instructions, ensuring that their tests remain repeatable, simple, and error-free. Prompts are customizable with your text messages.
- Rapid data acquisition and results
- Increased productivity thanks to the combination of the new Dashboard with the data acquisition system and Drop-test.
Advanced customization of test parameters and physical characteristics of multiple samples
Display of test curve magnitudes and graphs in real time
INTEGRATION OF ADDITIONAL THIRD-PARTY MODULES
Possibility to integrate third-party acquisition modules, such as HBM for strain gauge acquisition or National Instruments for analog acquisition with high sampling rates
Possibility of managing tests in other than ambient operating conditions by equipping the plant with climatic cells.
Undoing the effects of pre-tensioning during specimen fixing.
REPORT CREATION AND DATA EXPORT
Functionality for quick report creation and customization of preconfigured sets
Data export functionality in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PDF formats
CUSTOMISING THE TEST SEQUENCE
Configuration of the sequence of test actions at the user’s discretion to meet any customization requirements.
CONFIGURATION OF END-OF-TEST CONDITIONS
Configuration of cyclic tests in displacement or force control
Automatic software update functionality to always have the latest news
Integrated teleservice functionality to provide fast and effective support for customer needs
CONFIGURATION END-OF-TEST CONDITIONS
Configuration of end-of-test conditions (maximum load, maximum deformation, test duration, rupture, etc.)
CLIMATE CHAMBER APPLICATION
Our products are designed to be flexible and modular systems, easily adaptable to the customer’s needs.